Today’s cosmetic dental treatments appear more natural and are more durable than ever before, and with all of the new advancements in dental technology, cosmetic procedures are on the rise. Dentists like Drs. Sara and John Gotwalt in Lititz, PA can now preserve more of the natural tooth structure when restoring your smile.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is currently the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Even normal eating and drinking habits can stain and discolor the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile. Teeth whitening can lighten your enamel by several shades in just one office visit.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth one at a time down to the roots, preserving the shape of your mouth and your bite. Implants are simple to care for, needing only to be brushed and flossed alongside your natural teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are constructed of composite or porcelain laminates and are fastened onto damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. Veneers can be used to address multiple cosmetic issues with one procedure.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite, a putty-like material the same hue as your enamel, is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped to fill in chips and indentations, creating a more uniform smile.
- Invisible Braces: For those with crooked teeth, clear plastic alligners are custom-molded to the patients’ teeth and worn to gradually shift teeth. The result is a straighter, more attractive smile in months. Unlike traditional metal braces, most people won’t notice you’re wearing them unless you point it out to them.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Gotwalt Distinguished Family Care Cosmetic Services
The Drs. Gotwalt offer a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Invisible Braces
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Drs. John or Sara Gotwalt are here to help you. Contact our office online or call us today at 717-220-4651 to schedule an appointment or consultation. Let us help you have the smile you want!